.

June 23, 2011

välkommen in





Dress Zara
Cardigan Vero Moda
Clutch H&M
Shoes Bronx, Spirit Store



So here's what I wore to the confirmation party last sunday. I'm gonna share more photos of the event here as soon as I'm finished organizing them, I can tell you I took more than few photos!:D And I apologize I haven't been able to post for a few days, I was staying at my boyfrien's and I couldn't get the internet to work.:(

Tomorrow me and a small bunch of my friends are heading to my summer cottage in the countryside. We are gonna have a lovely midsummer party there! Swimming in the lake, bbq, drinking cold sangria and burning the midsummer pyre al night long! I'm trying to remember to take my camera with me and take maaaany photos. Now it's time to go buy foods and drinks for tomorrow, see ya!

Ps. my butt is not pointy, it's the dress rumpled under the cardi!!!:------((

Love, Nina

2 comments :