.

October 17, 2011

my trip to spain



Hi guys! I'm back from Spain, or well, have been forever already, but it's been hard as hell getting back to normal life after the trip. Fortunately today began our one week long fall holiday from school, so I feel more relaxed, full of energy and ready to get back in business! Here is a little photo diary of my fun trip to the sunny coast of Spain.

The days were made of...

...hanging at the seaside..



...drinking milkshakes at promenade ice cream bars...

...picking up breakfast stuff from the nearby supermercado...

...and eating it on the balcony...


...getting ready for sun bathing...

...lounging by the pool...



...drinking mojitos at the pool baar...


...lying on the beach...

...and swimming in the ocean.<3

The nights were made of...

 ...waiting around while the boys were skateboarding...

...a little romance at the seaside...

...making our way to our nighlty hangout place through pretty alleys...

...checking out the feria festival...






...and in the small hours counting how many roses were bought for me. Yes, it was very difficult counting to two at that hour because of the, umm.. tiredness 8))

Had a lot of fun! But also I felt like it was stupid that I came home being ten times more tired and worn out than I was when I left.. But what did I expect from spending a week with two guys whose favourite sentence of the whole vacation was "let's have another beer".. A bit more relaxing and peaceful trip for me next time please!

Love, Nina

3 comments :