.

November 12, 2011

3x11





Lost shoes, too much white wine, too little pizza, never have I ever, collapsed bed, broken christmas ornaments, hummingbirds and ice tea with bubbles. That was our yesterday's 3x11 party made of.. I found two euros inside my rug when cleaning this morning, yay! I tried to be smart and didn't go with my boyfriend to mcdonald's this morning, thought I'd cyckle to a supermarket and buy something healthy. Ended up buying and eating a huge amount of noodles and sausages which I would have never ever bought if I hadn't been so hangover and confused.. I think I'm gonna take a looooong sleep, starting right after maybe just one more episode of the big bang theory.

Love, Nina

4 comments :

  1. hei millä ohjelmalla ja miten oot tehnyt noi tähdet yms noihin kuviin? oon miettinyt tätä joskus aiemminkin hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. photoshopilla lisään kuvan päälle toisen kuvan uudeks layeriks ja muutan sitä läpinäkyvämmäks. vaikee selittää, kannattaa googlettaa tai ettiä youtubesta tutoriaaleja, löytyy varmasti:3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that galaxy effect it's stunning! You're so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete