.

July 6, 2012

bibubabubibu(dialing) ring ring hello nina's rug cleansing how can I help you







 I've had a very delightful day so far. Washed rugs in the lake at our summer cottage with mom, swam, ate lunch sandwiches on the dock in my new perfect pink gingham bikini and heart shaped sunnies, found an old ring toss game I had as a kid and tried to play though only two rings were left to be found and the whole thing was kinda in bits, tried to entertain Myrkur but he was impossible and angry and lazy and noisy.. When we returned from the cottage mom set afternoon coffee outside and it was lovely. Later I'm gonna go see a gig of Laineen Kasperi (<- link to the facebook event) with essi yay! I painted my nails less than half an hour ago and they are already totally rumpled sigh.. patience level below zero hah.. Ok bye.

Love, Nina

6 comments :

  1. Myrre on aina yhtä onnellisen näköne pihala oi<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no sano muuta!! paitsi noi o ilon ilmeitä verrattuna sen naamaa jos ei päästä sinne pihalle sitä:------D

      Delete
  2. Näyttää paratiisille ;__; Ja toi pokepyyhe, uijuma!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kohta pääset itse tuonne paratiisii grillibileisii <3 ja vähänniinku varastin to pyyhkeen siskoltani mut so whAaat:---D

      Delete
  3. Nice photos! Enjoy the summer to the fullest :)

    ReplyDelete