The summer is almost over and these are the first days I feel like it even began.. And a crazy gadfly bit me between toes while sunbathing and now my foot looks like a big swollen sausage mutant!! That's all..
Huge scary thunder storm rampaged right above this town yesterday, had to unplug everything. Didn't feel like reading books (love books, but almost never do..) or nothing so me n my sisters decided to play a ton of board games. Especially my all-time favourite board game afrikan tähti (the star of africa) caused massive episodes of hysterical laughter. Small snacking was included ofc and even drank a fizzy drink which I never do and even more than usual this one tasted like ass. But I was in it for the cute bottle. Already had similar one at home as a water bottle but have had it so long thought it was time to get a new (not smelly and damaged) one.
1. PMMP 2. campsite 3. hangout gear 4. took photos of my dirty shoes in front of the outhouses blocking the entire bathroom line heh.. everyone appreciated me
5. & 8. drunken buddha sharing wisdom. "stay perfectly still boys, if you move the alcohol burns faster and drunkenness decreases!" 6. so still they sat and drunk they stayed 7. I'm a happy camper
9. Stig 10. me listening to Stig 11. me and my partner in crime testing our perfectly put up tent 12. others listening to Stig
13. 14. 15. & 16. me and essi got a nickname from our fellow campers: TEAM ROCKET :------D prepair for trouble! and make it double.. hahaha! we're so jessie and james, no doubt!
17. we spied the royal couple, queen tyti was eating king lase's toenails in their fancypants pavilion.. 18. accidentally sat on my cigarettes.. fffuuuuuuu 19. first photo of the trip 20. floating head enjoys his alcohol
21. 22. 23. & 24. I liked to draw on essi
25. & 28. I liked my sangria, someone else not so much (and it was totally important to take a picture of that someone's multicolour yawn) 26. & 27. foooooodddddd
29. scary hello kitty ghost legs floating inside our tent 30. the xx 31. & 32. jealous team rocket decorated royal couples precious stools!!
33. random people passed out 34. janita hates her tights? 35. accidentally spitted toothpaste on my shoe :((( 36. essi eagerly waiting to pee (again..)
37. & 38. pariisin kevät<333 39. & 40. colourful trees wow..
So if someone didn't twig it yet, tomorrow I'll be heading towards a weekend at Ilosaarirock music festival!!! Still a ton of packing to do and all the rain that's supposedly gonna pour on our heads does not make this task any easier. But no matter what the weather I'm gonna dance too much and laugh too much and drink too much and be so very happy<3 From the performers I'm mostly looking forward to the xx, pariisin kevät, first aid kit and french films but definitely gonna see other bands too, yayy sooo exciteddd!!
I will not take my good camera with me so (once again..) you'll be in for a bunch of shitty instagram pics mwahhahaa!! But seriously, I feel like crap for posting so much photos taken with iphone these days but I am lazy and just cannot be bothered with dragging a heavy camera everywhere during summer when days are hot and minimum weight is required in everything I have to carry. Very sorry, but this is quite surely gonna go on till this time of tiny summer bags is over 8----(
Saw those cute butterfly hair clips and thought they'd look jolly with my pink hair so had to buy them. I love my globe got it from my grandma. There are a few holes in it because granny found it broken from trash but I don't mind it's so pretty. The outfit is from today. Star Wars tee (borrowed from my sister) and leopard skirt H&M, jacket ONLY. I'm utterly hopelessly fallen for the penguins of madagascar, been watching it 24/7. King Julien is my favourite and I'd love to worship him with Mort and Maurice in the awesome lemur kingdom with bouncing castle parties and all that greatness, ah! No one can be that selfish and horrible but still so awesome and lovable<3
I've had a very delightful day so far. Washed rugs in the lake at our summer cottage with mom, swam, ate lunch sandwiches on the dock in my new perfect pink gingham bikini and heart shaped sunnies, found an old ring toss game I had as a kid and tried to play though only two rings were left to be found and the whole thing was kinda in bits, tried to entertain Myrkur but he was impossible and angry and lazy and noisy.. When we returned from the cottage mom set afternoon coffee outside and it was lovely. Later I'm gonna go see a gig of Laineen Kasperi (<- link to the facebook event) with essi yay! I painted my nails less than half an hour ago and they are already totally rumpled sigh.. patience level below zero hah.. Ok bye.